SELECT YOUR LANGUAGE TYPES ::::::::

Earn money from online

 
 
 
 
 Make a money!!! Contact us for your one job.. 9801053984

 

GooGLE search

DATE CONVERTER

5/26/10

i loved him but he didnt love me back :’(


there was this boy in year 6 tht i really liked and he was soooo cute. i askd him out and he said no because he has never tlked to me. so i got to know him and then asked him again. he said yes and that made my day. so like we all do, we hang out, go swimming, go to the cinema bowling. then i was supposed to meet him at the park so we could hang out. so then in the morning of the day im supposed to be meeting him my bestfriend rings up and says dont go to the park to meet him. i thought she was joking so i hung up. she rang me back and said i seriously shouldnt go. i asked her why and then her voice dropped and she said tht he had dumped me. my heart missed a few beats. i was so sad, so i rang him back and asked him why he dumped me and he said me and him were like two jigsaw pieces that just didnt fit together. i hung up and started crying, i thought this isnt fair. my life had just started getting better, he was and will be the only person i truely loved. im in year 7 now and moving up to year 8 in summer. me and him dnt tlk anymore. it ruined are relatioship as friends. i also hate it that he has changed for the worst at grammer school.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

YOU CAN POST A COMMENT TO THIS BLOG!!!!!!



 

आफुलाई मन परेको गीत download गर्नु होस् Copyright © 2010 Premium Wordpress Themes | Website Templates | Blog Templates Designed by pradip